HI,

Well, I received my 1st AG item that I was not thrilled with. Should I return it to the company & lose out by paying shipping or would it be more economical to sell it myself? For anyone curious, it is Posie. DD was pulling through our Easter items & found ds Ty Beanie baby lamb & I think he is so much cuter & definitely cuddlier than Posie. Ds has never been interested in stuffed animals so dd can have it. She has the Ty lamb sitting on Lissie's lap right now.

So, what would you do? Return & pay shipping or sell & hopefully make back what you spent? I bought Posie on sale for $12.60 (you know how AG breaks down the amounts per item if you use a code [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and the shipping would have been the same even if I had not ordered Posie.

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]